Friday, October 1, 2010

Give Me an 'H'! A Pro H Web, That Is

Looking for a deep pocket and open web? Rawlings' gloves with a Pro H web are perfect!

This web has two vertical bars connected by a horizontal strip, providing increased stability and glove control.

The Pro H web also has an added bonus—It allows players to look through the webbing to shield their eyes from the sun and lights on high pop flies.

SchdyVars10 recently wrote an online review at RawlingsGear.com.

He said of his Gold Glove 11.75 inch baseball glove with a Pro H web (model number GG1175BW): "This glove is one of the best Rawlings gloves I've owned. This glove is a very great quality for a very low price. It broke in within two weeks and has not stretched out in the lacing or the web. I have used this glove for a whole season and I have not needed to use leather conditioner or any special product to keep it from wearing. I love this glove!

Frankkor1 feels the same way about his Pro Preferred 11.75 inch 2-Tone baseball glove with a Pro H web (model number PROS17HC2T).

"This is my third Rawlings baseball glove (I refuse to buy any other brand) and, in my opinion, there isn't a better glove out there. You can really tell that this glove is made of the finest leather and is handcrafted to perfection. I can see myself using this glove for many years to come. I would definitely recommend this glove to anyone who is looking for a high-end glove. It's not cheap, but it is well worth it!" he wrote.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) for more information on gloves with a Pro H web.

No comments: