Monday, January 24, 2011

Rawlings' PRO12MTDC Is a Glove You'll Use Over and Over

Rawlings Gear customers know when they choose Rawlings gloves, they'll get a great value every time.

Maybe that's why the 12” Heart of the Hide Dual Core glove with Modified Trap-Eze web (model number PRO12MTDC) is their second, third or even fifth glove.

Calling his PRO12MTDC a “quality glove” in a review at RawlingsGear.com, Cangelosi wrote: "I've only had this glove a week, but I love it. This is the fifth Rawlings glove I've had in my life and plan to stick with the brand."

Chill felt the same way about his PRO12MTDC: "This is my third Rawlings glove (first Pro series, second Gold Glove series) and by far my best one. The leather is great and durable. Every time I put this glove on, it forms to my hand and feels great."

This Heart of the Hide glove (model number PRO12MTDC) is primarily a pitcher's glove, it but can be used in the infield and outfield as well.

RawlingsGear.com customer Ringer praised his new glove:

"This is by far the best outfield glove I HAVE EVER OWNED, WHICH IS WHY ITS THE THIRD ONE I'VE BOUGHT!!!” he wrote.

“I have used the exact glove through many different levels of play, high school, college and independent leagues. I have probably gotten about 500 games if not more out of each glove. Now I'm retired and starting a new baseball venture at 30 years old, so I bought a new one. The Trap-Eze webbing is outrageous and the Heart of the Hide leather is just so durable, and with the Dual Core the padding is superior. If you're just an everyday player, this will be the last glove you'll ever need to buy."

Dual Core gloves are a top-selling series in Rawlings’ famous Heart of the Hide line of gloves.

The Heart of the Hide leather used in Dual Core gloves is tanned softer and the gloves have an oil-injected exterior, features that make breaking in your new glove easier.

This glove's conventional back and web provide top-notch ball snagging.

Rawlings' patented Dual Core technology gives each glove position-specific break points. That means whether you are a shortstop or a center fielder, you can be sure your Dual Core glove will help you perform to your best level.

Rawlings' 12” Heart of the Hide Dual Core glove is also available for left-handed players under model number PRO12MTDC-RH.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to order your Rawlings PRO12MTDC glove.

No comments: