Monday, February 21, 2011

Get More Than You Paid For With Rawlings' Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh

Get the glove RawlingsGear.com customers say is worth every penny.

Rawlings' Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh 11.25” glove is made for infielders, particularly those who prefer to use two hands to scoop the ball.

The glove (model number PRO217-2PM) is made with a conventional back and a Pro I web.

RawlingsGear.com customer Gonzo19 called his Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh glove an “excellent investment.”

"I recently bought this glove, and I have to say it is very durable and for the price you pay you're getting more than you payed for. It is by far the best glove I have ever purchased," he wrote in an online review.

Parents will find that this glove is a worthy investment for their ballplayer.

"I reluctantly purchased the PRO217-2PM Heart of the Hide glove for my freshman son. He did a lot of research on the Web and settled on it,” CoachD wrote in an online review. “I had a hard time with such a high priced glove, but it was worth it. I've been coaching youth and competitive baseball for years. This glove has a quality that I never imagined in a glove. Break-in time was about five practices, leather is soft and easy but durable. In the first week the varsity players continuously wanted to try it out and LOVED it. Thanks, Rawlings, for opening my eyes."

All of Rawlings' Pro Mesh gloves are made with high-end mesh backing designed to make the gloves light and breathable.

For that extra touch, this glove can be engraved or personalized.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings Heart of the Hide Pro Mesh.

No comments: