Monday, February 28, 2011

Rawlings' Primo PRM1125: It's Epic

What does owning a Primo glove from Rawlings feel like? Yet another player weighs in:

“Primo feels epic.”

Those are the words Jonnybaseball wrote about his Primo 11.25” glove with Pro I web.

He went on: "It's the glove you'll pass on to your son. The glove feels strong, but not stiff, the perfect mix of durability and pliability. In a couple of days it has already broken in a bit. I did not notice any feeling of extra weight. Overall extremely pleased."

Rawlings' Primo 11.25" glove (model number PRM1125) is made for middle infielders.

Many have written reviews at RawlingsGear.com.

"I play second base and shortstop, and this is the best infield glove I have ever used. You can use this glove in any level of play," wrote Phillyboy.

“I play shortstop with it for my high school team and my high level club team, and I always receive comments on the great grabs I make with my Primo,” wrote Jroth95. “It is worth every penny, and I recommend it to everyone on every level."

Made from the finest Italian leather and the thickest laces, the Primo glove series is Rawlings’ premier glove series.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to purchase your Rawlings Primo glove.

No comments: