Thursday, May 19, 2011

With Time, It's Easy to Break In Your Rawlings' Pro Preferred Glove

Serious players know their Pro Preferred glove will take time to break in, but they've been surprised at how easy it can be to break in their 11.75” two-tone glove.

Rawlings' Pro Preferred 11.75” two-tone glove (model number PROS17ICBR) features the Pro I web, a single-post web with a reinforced bottom that creates a smaller, lighter glove.

This is primarily an infielder’s glove, used by the likes of Kevin Youkilis and Adrian Beltre...and RawlingsGear.com customers like you.

"I bought this glove before the high school season started, allowing two months for break in. It was ready in one month and felt great,” wrote Danny28 in an online review. “I am the starting third baseman at my high school as a sophomore, and I would definitely recommend this glove to any infielder."

Reviewer AllVol33 would also recommend the Pro Preferred 11.75” two-tone glove.

"This glove is wonderful. It was easy to break in and it is made of top quality leather, so I am pretty sure that it is going to last a long time,” he wrote. “Rawlings Pro Preferred is for the serious baseball player like myself. I used it through Division I baseball and now in the Minor Leagues. I promise your satisfaction will be exceeded."

All Rawlings Pro Preferred gloves are made from the finest leather so they break in well and hold their shape.

For that extra touch, this glove can be engraved or personalized.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to buy your Rawlings Pro Preferred glove.

No comments: