Friday, June 10, 2011

Get the Best Pocket With This Rawlings' Gold Glove Legend

Get the glove RawlingsGear.com customers say has the best pocket.

Rawlings' Gold Glove Legend 12-¾” glove (model number GG302L) features a Pro H web, which creates a shield from sun and lights without blocking an outfielder's view of the ball.

"I like this glove for its pocket. It has a great design and a great look to it and it fits my hand perfectly,” wrote Redsoxfan1996 on RawlingsGear.com. “I bought this glove because I got moved from first base to outfield, and so far has been a great glove.”

Reviewer GoAngels wrote of his GG302L: "The color and look of this glove really caught my attention. As an outfielder, I also found the webbing of this glove to be extremely helpful, enabling you to peek through the openings to track where the ball is while at the same time being able to shield your face. The leather looks pretty good, but I wish it could be a little tougher. Overall, the appearance and style of this glove looks better than most others I see. Size and design is perfect for outfielders."

Rawlings' Gold Glove Legend series was created from the same game-day styles and position-specific gloves the pros use. These gloves were designed with both style and feel in mind.

Gold Glove Legend gloves feature soft leather that breaks in quickly. PORON® XRD palm pads ease the ball’s impact on your hand.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to purchase your Gold Glove Legend 12.75” glove.

No comments: