Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rookies and Veterans Will Love This Rawlings' Gold Glove Legend

Youth and adult players alike have found success with Rawlings' Gold Glove Legend 11.5” glove.

This Gold Glove model (model number GGNP4L) features the Pro I web, which is a single-post, reinforced-bottom web recommended for infielders.

Young athletes can grow with this glove.

"This is a great quality glove for my 9-year-old. It is durable and should last his Little League years," wrote TeddyBallgame9 in an online review at RawlingsGear.com.

"I highly recommend this glove. My son plays shortstop and loves this glove,” wrote Scottee82003. “Game ready. Going to purchase another for a back-up glove.”

Adults in baseball and softball leagues will stick with this glove.

"I bought this glove to use at third base in my men's hardball league. Worked out great. Also, I found myself at short and second with this glove, too. It's a little larger than I'd like for 'middle' play but handled well,” Presto wrote.

He added: “I also use this same glove for all-around play in my softball leagues. It breaks in nicely and forms well. All-around great glove."

Rawlings' Gold Glove Legend gloves are constructed with both style and feel in mind. These leather gloves feature PORON® XRD palm pads.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to purchase your Gold Glove Legend glove.

No comments: