Monday, July 18, 2011

Rawlings' Unhemmed Pants Feature Long Inseam

Rawlings makes its Pro Unhemmed Pants for ballplayers who have grown tall and who are still growing.

These pro-weight polyester pants (model number BPU350) are made for baseball and softball players, and RawlingsGear.com customers have reviewed them positively.

"My son is 6'7" and always had trouble finding baseball pants long enough. He absolutely loves these pants, and I love they wash up great and keep their shape!!!!" raved Pjf715 about the 36” inseam pants she bought.

The long inseam and unhemmed leg openings create the look the pros prefer.

"Pants are high quality and last forever. The only reason I need to by more is that my son is still growing," wrote BulldogLefty.

"We use these pants for my school softball team. They are PERFECT!” wrote Adfp90. I have yet to scrape my leg sliding in the infield or the outfield, and they've stayed in perfect condition. These pants are the best I've ever worn for school softball."

Rawlings Pro Unhemmed Pants are available in adult and youth sizes. Youth pants have a 33” inseam and can be found under model number YBPU350.

The sizing chart at RawlingsGear.com can help you find the right fit for you or your ballplayer.

Black, blue-gray and white are available.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at (866) 678-GEAR(4327) to purchase Rawlings Pro Unhemmed Pants.

No comments: