Monday, April 16, 2012

Rawlings’ Resistance Band Is Great for Strengthening Your Arm


One of the most popular products in Rawlings’ line of 5-Tool Training equipment is the Resistance Band.

The Resistance Band, model number RESISBANHAND at Rawlings Gear, is the perfect tool for taking care of your arm.

At 43” long, this band can be used for many shoulder and back workouts.

Rawlings Gear reviewer Sarmstro469 wrote that the band is “great for getting your arm into shape.”

"I had been having trouble with my rotator cuff so I purchased this to begin the Thrower's Ten program,” Sarmstro469 wrote. “You can use this for all kinds of exercises, just be creative. I will loop this around a beam in my basement to do the exercises required. The aching in my shoulder has completely gone away, and I am ready to begin a throwing program for the upcoming season."

Rawlings’ Resistance Band is part of the 5-Tool Training line.

In partnership with Ripken Baseball, 5-Tool Training equipment helps players improve their fielding, throwing, hitting for average, hitting for power and speed.

Visit RawlingsGear.com or contact a Rawlings Gear Customer Care representative at 866-678-GEAR(4327) to purchase your 5-Tool Training Program products.

No comments: